Sunday, March 3, 2013

The journey to baby #4 begins

So we recently announced that we are expecting our 4th and LAST baby. I was really happy with how our cute announcement turned out and was excited to share with everyone.

The kids are pretty excited even though I'm not sure Isla truly gets it. Damon keeps waiting for my belly to get big and Taveon asked to name the baby after him.

Just last week the sickness hit me, REALLY hit me. Like a ton of bricks. I have felt like a zombie this past week. A vomiting, sea sick mess of a zombie. My poor kids haven't gotten the attention they are used to, or the dinners. I ended up getting iv fluids last week and a couple of nausea meds. Unfortunately the meds aren't doing much for me. I am not keeping much down but honestly worse than the puking is the constant nausea.

I'm REALLY missing my family and friends and actually spent my morning yesterday alternating between crying over being homesick and crying over feeling so horribly ill. I'm seriously a hot mess right now.

I'm starting back on the blog to keep our far away friends and family updated on this crazy journey. Hopefully once I feel better (pleeaaassseee be soon) there will be much less whining from me.

I have a dr appt tomorrow and I'm begging them for anything they've got to help me and this icky hyperemisis.

I will update after that.


This weeks craving : plain chicken sandwich from chick fil a!

No comments:

Post a Comment