Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm back! A quick update..

So I decided to try this thing again. I'm not exactly sure why I didn't follow through with my blog before. I guess I got so busy with being pregnant and having two other little ones to care for that I just let it go.

To catch up on family life....
Isla Simone was born August 27th. She has been a wonderful addition to our family. Taveon adores her and Damon is coming around. She is a happy baby overall, who enjoys 1am play time :)

Damon just turned 2 and being the over achiever that he is, he began his terrible 2's early. Days with him can be both difficult and rewarding. Difficult because he challenges EVERYTHING. Rewarding because I love seeing his smile and he's usually a happy boy with a silly personality.

Taveon just turned SEVEN! How have these 7 years flown by so fast? On one hand it makes me happy that I am lucky enough to watch my boy grow. The other hand I am sad that it goes by so fast. Taveon is in 1st grade and doing amazingly well! He is being tested for the gifted program, reading at a 4th grade level and has been moved up to 2nd grade math. I am one proud momma. He is playing hockey for his 2nd year and still very much enjoying it.

Shaun and I just celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary in September. We are so blessed to have made it this far together. With the ups and downs of marriage and life in general, it isn't always easy but it IS ALWAYS worth it.

Since I last posted, Shaun has finished his associates and has started a really great job. We couldn't be happier about that. Things are looking up and we are grateful!

That is all for now. I just wanted to share a quick family update and I will be blogging more later for sure.
Life is great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment